Ugly, annoying, rude. x
i feel like i miss people who don’t miss me back(via technicolormyworld)
How fascinating it is that there are millions of people all over the world who are wide awake at 4 am missing someone. And there are millions of people sound asleep at 4 am, with no idea that they’re being missed.
washing your boobs is the most fun part of showering by far because when they are soapy they are so slippery and soft and it is the greatest form of entertainment
and with one single post, you’ve given every straight male and homosexual female a boner.
I like putting the soap bar between them and seeing how far I can launch it. I busted a light that way once tho.
That-that sounds pretty impressive, actually
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
i’m not even in the supernatural fandom and i’m still going to reblog
lost count of the times i’ve reblogged this
I swear like half of those reblogs is me
…………………..it’s still not fucking broken
LIFE IS THIS POST YEAH
I’M GONNA REBLOG
ALL NIGHT LONG
1. Smile at strangers, it doesn’t matter if they don’t smile back.
2. Make a small talk with elderly, and see how it brightens up their day.
3. Don’t be negative about yourself, or any other being.
4. Get outside and let nature amaze you.
5. Do what your body tells you, it knows the best what you need.
6. Do what makes you, you wonderful soul, happy. Happy as fuck.
Most things will be okay eventually, but not everything will be. Sometimes you’ll put up a good fight and lose. Sometimes you’ll hold on really hard and realize there is no choice but to let go. Acceptance is a small, quiet room.
do you ever hear a line in a song and it’s just so painfully clever you just sit there in shock for the remainder of the song
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS